Friday, April 24, 2009

High Five Friday - 4/24/09

High Five

H

ere are this week's High Fives in no particular order.

Aria's Ink for LMFAO Friday #8

Beeker's Words for You will say WOW every time

Escape Hatch for PMS Blogging

Comedy Plus for Divorce vs Murder

Intelligence is a curseIntelligence is a curse for Eating Upencils

Posh Totty for Who's the boss?

Cardiogirl for How not to tell your kids about the birds and the bees

Amy Oops for Duh

To Czech and Back for Save Chuck! Send NBC some nerds.

The Snarky ViewThe Snarky View for The Human Body

I do things... for I married a robot so you don't have to

Funny Blog for Most Naughtiest Picture

And finally, the blog Bent Objects. I've said it before, I admire people with that kind of creativity. I just can't imagine looking at a matchbook and deciding to make it into a bug just by bending it a little...


Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog

Loading...