Sunday, March 15, 2009

Curves Ahead

A

nother stupid blog quiz.




You Are CURVES AHEAD



When you're confronted with a problem, you take it on immediately - but with your eyes wide open.

You deal with stress well. You take things as they come, and you don't panic.



In fact, you often enjoy challenging situations. Difficulty makes you feel alive.

You are alert and observant. You notice every twist and turn in the road.



So the other day Evan wanted to add a "Followers" widget to his blog.

Evan - I have a new follower! Should I thank him?
Me - If you do it for one, you'll have to do it for all of them.
Evan - I wonder when I'll have more followers than you do?
Me - Is this a competition?
Evan - Not until I beat you.

He's funny. :-)

Follow ME...

LOL!
----------------
Now playing: Adele - Chasing Pavements via FoxyTunes


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog