Thursday, February 26, 2009

Wordle

I

woke up at 4:30, so I've been messing around with crap.

I imported my blog to Facebook.

I finally got Wordle to work, although the words seem to just come from the first page and not my entire blog or even my tags...



Whatever. Now I'm going to see what Plinky prompt there is for today.

Evan is down here after showering. He's snoring. But he keeps saying he isn't asleep. HA!

Liar.



I was trying to record him snoring, but the TV was too loud. So I muted the TV and then he woke up, of course. *sigh*


5 comments:

  1. Wordle? You need to get that snoring on record 'cause we never admit do doing it.
    Hugh Laurie rocks!

    peace,
    mike
    livelife365

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mike - I KNOW! He refused to believe that he wasn't awake until he got home from school and had to re-watch the 40 minutes of Life on Mars that he slept through that morning, LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wasn't asleep...Zzzzzzz....zz..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Evan - Well then you have a deviated septum and you need surgery because your breathing is loud and sounds like a buzz saw.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog