Friday, February 06, 2009

High Five Friday - 2/6/09

F

ollowing are this week's High Fives, in no particular order.

Kewl Stuff I Found for And the stoopid continues.

Comedy Plus for Awwwww Mondays

Lalaine's World for Creative Restroom Signs

Daddy Papersurfer for Going with the Flow

Everybody Knows for Hide your Babies!

Political Conservatives for Hill Disses Bill

Amy Oops for Jealous Fail

Wanna Smile for Just in case you weren’t sure… and Someone, anyone, please get em’ some “preparation H”, STAT!

Steven Humour for Rear Wheel Fail

She Lives for Easy Corn Shucking

Tara Dharma for Shit is a Weapon

Skirmisher for Some Dude’s Bees-covered Chillaxation

Sue Czech for The Interesting things about Xmas Vacation

CardioGirl for The lady bug came close to giving us a heart attack

Hey Shae! for Wordless Wednesday: Wire Sculptures

Beeker's Words for Zombies Ahead!

The last one is not a blog, but if you submit a picture you can get some free toothpaste at Joe Biden's Teeth. :-)


5 comments:

  1. Angelika, you are an ANGEL!!! BTW, Hugh Laurie looks sooooooo similar to me, it's frightening .... two eyes, two hands, a nose, mouth and whiskers .... we could be twins ..... tee hee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you have some major link love today. Thanks for including me.

    I'm getting the impression, by your new layout, that you have the hots for Hugh Laurie. Bwahahahahaha.

    Have a terrific weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. DP - Well, you ARE from England, right? All of y'all look alike to me. ;-)

    Sandee - Hugh Laurie is ok...

    Kathy - You're welcome! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. YES (pumps fist) I made it onto the list!

    And whether that picture is Photoshopped or not I'm going to imagine it's real.

    And I'm going to imagine it's me and Chloe (my cat in the story) and we are high fiving that we both made it on your list!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog