Thursday, February 05, 2009

The best wrap EVER!

H

ere is my recipe to make one of the best wraps ever.

Or, one of the best wraps you can make without cooking and it's easy enough for your kids to make for themselves. :-)

First, you need all of your ingredients:

Flour Tortilla
Cream Cheese
Guacamole
Lunch Meat
Bacon Bits

1. Spread the cream cheese on the tortilla. Cream cheese has the right kind of "bite" and you don't have to worry about not having cheese in every bite like you would with sliced or shredded cheese.

2. Spread the guacamole on top of the cream cheese. Guacamole is not just for tortilla chips! You'll be amazed at the new flavor added to your sandwiches & wraps and, unlike mayonnaise, the fat is good fat.

3. Sprinkle the bacon bits on top of the guacamole. This is so that the bacon bits won't fall off/out when you wrap the thing. They stay where they land, which is nice. Bacon bits are not necessary, but what isn't better with bacon? Very Important: You must use real bacon bits. Do not pollute the integrity of the wrap with imitation "bacon" bits.

4. Add the lunch meat. I used smoked turkey & ham, but you can use whatever you want, obviously. I wouldn't try bologna, but I'm not a big fan of bologna... 3 slices of ham & 2 slices of turkey for The Boy because I plan on eating the majority of the turkey myself and he doesn't even know the difference, I bet. He's male. He'll eat practically anything.

Finally, you can roll up your wrap. To make a complete lunch, add a Claussen Pickle Spear (very crunchy) and some yogurt for dessert.

All the food groups are represented. Dairy, Meat, Veggies & Bacon.

Voila! Easy lunch that even your picky 13 year old will inhale. :-)

You're welcome.


8 comments:

  1. Dear Ms. Angelika72 or current resident:

    The World Bloggers Association has been made aware that you made a comment more than 48 hours ago on a web-log of a Mr. Relax Max, and that he did not respond to your comment in a timely manner. Our records indicate this comment occurred on February 1st, Sunday last, of this year.

    After investigation, this blogger, one Max, Relax, has admitted his error and paid the appropriate fine. This letter is to notify you of his belated response in case you want to visit and read it.

    Mr. Max acknowledges that you hate getting notifications like this and that if you are interested in comments you will go look for yourself on your own. He knows that this protocol of yours is due to your tight blogging schedule, great number of commentors and friends, and your general feeling of being quite full of yourself. In fact, this writer is of the distinct impression that Mr. Max asked us to send this notification to you anyway, simply because he knew it would piss you off. Such is his apparent nature. Because of this, I want to apologize for this letter and assure you that your preferences were disregarded only because of my obligations to the World Bloggers Association. Thank you.

    Vicar Ezra Likely, 3rd Steward
    World Bloggers Association: Comment Watch Group

    [PS-Mr. Max's belated response to your wonderful and thoughtful comment was not really amusing enough for you to bother going back over there and reading it.]

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great but would look even better if there wasn't the picture of Mr. Hottie holding an human heart right next to it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess blogger ate my comment, but I was saying it really looked delicious. (I just took a lot longer to say it the first time.) Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay! I'm going to have to try this, but I won't be eating it with the image of that heart in my mind. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Anjelika! I see you've got your top droppers widget! Nice one I must say..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks delicious other than the guac.

    PS- Please stop by ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Blogger ate my comment. I had responded to The Vicar. *sigh* Not this comment crap again...

    Jen - So soddy, LOL.

    Max - You're not the only one. It is delicious!

    Kirsten - There's no heart in the wrap...;-)

    Umme - Thanks! :-)

    Shae - I'm telling you, the guacamole is so good. It doesn't taste like "guacamole on my sandwich" it's just "Wow, what is this that tastes so good?"

    Rolly - Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog