Monday, January 05, 2009

Worst & Best

S

ee that picture? It's one of the worst pictures I've ever taken. It is responsible for my fake smile now. I was 13 years old. The photographer said something like "Think about the boys" and I made a sarcastic face. That disgusting photo is the result.

I spent the entire summer after my 8th grade year standing in the bathroom in front of the mirror with my eyes closed. I'd smile and then look at my face. Which is how I ended up taking one of the best pictures I've ever taken (IMO).



See what a couple of months of obsessive fake smiling can do for a girl? Oh, and the removal of braces, LOL. ;-)

Enjoy the big hair and floral print of the late 80s!

----------------
Now playing: Al Green - Simply Beautiful via FoxyTunes


3 comments:

  1. Look at those perfectly straight teeth! I'd smile wide if mine were that orderly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Whoa, whoa, whoa ginga. You used to have HaloScan comments and now you have Blogger comments.

    What up?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cardio - The top ones are straight. The bottom ones reverted to their former order after I got the braces off.

    I switched from Haloscan back to blogger a long time ago...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog