Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Monsieur Verdoux

M

onsieur Verdoux is a movie about a con man (Chaplin) who seduces single widows/rich women and takes their money to support his disabled wife and the child he has at home.

It's one of Chaplin's "talkie" movies and I loved it the first time I saw it.

I'm watching it again as I type. Watching him count the money is one of my favorite parts. You can see a bit of it in the trailer for the movie.



Definitely check TCM's schedule for "Monseiur Verdoux" and record or watch it next time it comes on! :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog