Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I stole this from Rock Angel

A

random meme. Because I don't want to clean the toilet so I'm avoiding it by doing this meme.

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
I try to avoid mirrors. I haven't seen myself today.

2. How much cash do you have on you? $23

3. What’s a word that rhymes with DOOR? Pore

4. Favorite planet? Earth. I haven't been to any other ones...

5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone? Probably MD.

6. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone? Vibrate

7. What shirt are you wearing? Cream colored wife beater

8. Do you label yourself? Yes

9. Name the brand of the shoes you’re currently wearing? Hanes socks

10. Bright or Dark Room? Dark

11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you? She's very British.

12. What does your watch look like? I don't wear a watch. There's nowhere I have to be at a specific time. I use the clock on my phone.

13. What were you doing at midnight last night? Watching Craig Ferguson.

14. What did your last text message you received on your cell say? Ha Ha. That message you left on my blog was funny. Happy New Year.

15. Where is your nearest 7-11? Hell if I know. We don't have stores like that in my town.

16. What’s a word that you say a lot? Whatever.

17. Who told you he/she loved you last? Evan

18. Last furry thing you touched? Evan

19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days? LOTS!!!!!!! None of them got me high, though. :-(

20. How many rolls of film do you need developed? Just the 3MB smart card in my camera.

21. Favorite age you have been so far? 36

22. Your worst enemy? MD's other daughter. Thankfully (for her), she lives near Canada so I don't have to see her. I'm pretty sure I can't fight anymore, but I can try to beat her with my walker and fall on her and stay until she bucks me off or dies.

23. What is your current desktop picture? Can you believe it? No Hugh. But honestly, I was thinking today that I need Hugh back. It's been a while since he's been on my desktop.

24. What was the last thing you said to someone? Thanks for holding the door open and freezing me.

25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be? $$$

26. Do you like someone? Not really.

27. The last song you listened to?
Now playing: Bill Withers - Aint No Sunshine When Shes Gone via FoxyTunes

28. What time of day were you born? The woman who says she gave birth to me, even though there is no proof, not even a picture of her pregnant with me, doesn't remember!!! Evan was born at 9:03 am. I'll never forget. What kind of mother doesn't remember that???

29. What’s your favorite number? eleventy million

30. Where did you live in 1987? Bowie, MD

31. Are you jealous of anyone? My brother. He has an x-box.

32. Is anyone jealous of you? I doubt it.

33. Where were you when 9/11 happened? At the public library. The internet was down. I came home & saw what had happened on the TV.

34. What do you do when vending machines steal your money? I don't use vending machines.

35. Do you consider yourself kind? HAAAAAAAAAA! LMFAO. No, not in the least.

36. If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be? I'd get perfectly arched eyebrows tattooed on my ass.

37. If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be? Spanish

38. Would you move for the person you loved? Um...if he made a decent living, LOL.

39. Are you touchy feely? No

40. What’s your life motto? Whatever

41. Name three things that you have on you at all times? chap stick, lotion, keys.

42. What’s your favorite town/city? I don't give a fark. Chattanooga, TN.

43. What was the last thing you paid for with cash? Groceries

44. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it? LOL. Um...When I was 13 and had a pen pal? I sign Christmas Cards, that's it.

45. Can you change the oil on a car? I probably could, but why would I want to? I like riding that thing that takes you up in the air.

46. Your first love: what is the last thing you heard about him/her? I haven't heard from/about him since Evan was a baby.

47. How far back do you know about your ancestry? I don't.

48. The last time you dressed fancy, what did you wear and why did you dress fancy? I don't dress fancy if I can help it. It was probably a funeral. Then all the rednecks at the funeral were wearing cutoffs & shit so I felt overdressed.

49. Does anything hurt on your body right now? My head and my back.

50. Have you been burned by love? Not really.


1 comment:

  1. Ah--wife beaters, ring-less phones, Bill Withers, and an X-box. My kinda girl!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog