Saturday, January 03, 2009

High Five Friday on Saturday - 1/3/09

F

ollowing are this week's High Fives in no particular order. These are from the previous 2 (or 3?) weeks, so there are some Christmas links here...

Amy Oops for Looking Cool Fail.

On the Bricks for Raising Boys.

Imagination Madness for Dear Santa.

30something and searching for Christmas Cuteness

Steven Video for Dancing R2D2s.

Steven Humour for Things you don't say to your wife.

All the BS for And just in time for Christmas. Can I get an "EWWWWWWWWW!"??

The Busy Dad Blog for Iron Chef Fury. This is a really old entry, but he considers it one of his best (I guess...). I'll be stopping by this blog more often after reading this entry. :-)

----------------
Now playing: New Kids on the Block ft. Neyo - Single via FoxyTunes


2 comments:

  1. That semen thing? TRiple EWWWW for you! :) Little Fury; he sure is a cutie, isn't he?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Friday's work on Saturday - I need to try that sometime...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog