Thursday, December 04, 2008

High Five Friday on Thursday

T

hese are left over from last week. Or something. Whatever...

My Signs of Life for "A Stingray bit my nipple". The title amuses me, but it also looks like an interesting book, LOL.

Hey Shae! for "How to make bedroom slippers". This is a good idea for the current economy. :-)

Skirmisher for this. I saw this on my news ticker on the DVR. I can't even buleedis. And this too.

WTF Do You Blog About? for this. I knew that people online were twisted and definitely less inhibited than in real life, but this is disgusting.

Blogsters Guild for Google Stereotype Search Suggestions.

Amy Oops for Jump Rope Fail. LMFAO!

She Lives for "I am thankful for...".

Only in Silence for "Parents, please choose the kiddie rides wisely"

As the Garden Grows for "Now that’s a relaxed squirrel"

Archie's Pod for "Life Lessons".

Jokes @ jDonuts for "Lipstick". :-)

The Fun Sucker for "OMG This is hilarious!"

Pearl Grass for "Strange Toys for Kids". I just want to know how many parents bought that for their kids...

My thoughts on stuff for "Condometric".

Darkchild for "Son denied benefits after mom's death". Outrageous!

And last is Baconnaise. This is not a blog, it's a product. I love bacon. Not so into mayonnaise, but I'd try this. Even though it's a heart attack in a squeeze bottle...



----------------
Now playing: Donnie Klang - Doctor Love via FoxyTunes


11 comments:

  1. Link Love! I love it. Where on earth did you find Baconnaise? I would try it but I'm not sure that is a very useful product. What won't people put in a bottle these days?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know where I found it. It would be good on Turkey sandwiches. Hamburgers. I can think of a lot of uses for it, LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Angelika! You started my day right. High five to you too! (palm up in the air) ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG I looked at the first link and thought it said, "A Stingy Bit of My Nipple." I had to backtrack because it didn't make sense. LOL

    These are some funny ones. Thanks for showing my lovely slippers too. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Abelle - You're welcome! :-)

    Shae - Put down the pipe. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness I love bacon. I would eat almost anything with bacon on it. When I was little, my nickname was bacon. Ok, now I am hungry lol, btw, I love the babies. I think I might make one with me and Ludacris

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool - Thanks for the High Five :) Love your new site layout btw. Great colors and easy to read.

    Monica
    My Signs of Life

    ReplyDelete
  8. How could I have been so ungrateful! I forgot to thank you for making me a Top Five. So...thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks for the link love!!! I love your site. High five to you too!!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog