Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Evan cracks me up

I

don't know why, but we always seem to have a good time at the laundromat.

Monday, it was raining/snowing and we went to do the laundry. (The picture is supposed to show the snowflakes that had melted in his hair. I couldn't get a good picture of the actual snowing.)

So I was trying to re-read "Song of Susannah" by Stephen King, but of course The Boy wouldn't let me concentrate.

Evan - I can beat anyone at arm wrestling with my new technique.
Me - Ok, let's arm wrestle.
Evan - I can't do it here.
Me - Well, what do you do?
Evan - Right after they say "Go", I scream.
Me - LMFAO! Is it the high pitched scream?
Evan - Yes.

That had me laughing for about 10 minutes because I know what his high pitch scream sounds like, and I can imagine everyone being so startled by it, that they forget about the arm wrestling.

Then he told me about a new game that he & his friends "play". They say "Knee" or "Arm" or whatever and then poke the other person in that part of the body. He says he always waits until they're in front of him and then he yells "BACK!" and pokes them in the back.

It's so stoopid. But it's funny.

Then he kept pulling my bookmark out of the book and I'm all "Stop!" At the same time, we both said "Don't!" (From the SNL skit with the guy who was trying to get a guy to not jump off a bldg and commit suicide.)

We really do have a serious mind meld/psychic thing going on. We think the same thing at the same time and the same stupid crap makes us laugh.

If he wasn't so shy, I'd borrow MD's video camera and tape him being himself. He's hilarious!

When he's not driving me insane...

;-)



5 comments:

  1. Too funny! Let him know that I'm going to try his arm wrestling technique on my boys today! Great tip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Evan stories, he is a riot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't! LOL Yup, they're crazy wonderful and just plain crazy-making all at once. Joys of motherhood!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your son makes me wish i was decades younger. He is my perfect man!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dark Angel - Girl, you'd have to get in line behind all the other women who've been claiming him since he was a baby, LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog