Thursday, December 04, 2008

More Babies

B

ecause I was bored. I went to Routon Babymaker 3000.



The babies are in order of cuteness, IMO.

Those are some gorgeous eyes! Dwayne Johnson would make a pretty baby with me. :-)


This baby wouldn't stop making the DeeDeeDee face. I have a hard time believing that Dennis Haysbert and I could make a baby that actually looked like this...


Half me, half Prince = Fat headed baby...


Note to self: Never have a baby with Julian McMahon. She was the only girl, BTW. Another reason not to have sex with him should I ever meet him.


No. No matter how I mixed the babies (more me or more him), I never got a Shiloh look-alike. Or even a baby that didn't look like an idiot. No Pitt babies for me. :-(

----------------
Now playing: Rhianna - Umbrella via FoxyTunes


Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog