Thursday, December 04, 2008

More Babies

B

ecause I was bored. I went to Routon Babymaker 3000.



The babies are in order of cuteness, IMO.

Those are some gorgeous eyes! Dwayne Johnson would make a pretty baby with me. :-)


This baby wouldn't stop making the DeeDeeDee face. I have a hard time believing that Dennis Haysbert and I could make a baby that actually looked like this...


Half me, half Prince = Fat headed baby...


Note to self: Never have a baby with Julian McMahon. She was the only girl, BTW. Another reason not to have sex with him should I ever meet him.


No. No matter how I mixed the babies (more me or more him), I never got a Shiloh look-alike. Or even a baby that didn't look like an idiot. No Pitt babies for me. :-(

----------------
Now playing: Rhianna - Umbrella via FoxyTunes


5 comments:

  1. And WHY haven't you done one between yourself and Hugh Laurie? I would have thought that would be first... sigh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hugh was the FIRST baby I did. A couple of weeks ago!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh hell, now I'm going to have to see how my baby with George Clooney and Idris Elba will look... whoo hoo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Rock would have pretty babies with anybody.

    Dennis & Prince's babies are scaring me.

    I think the baby by Julian is so cute. LOL

    Brad's baby looks a little like Hugh's baby. Hmm...

    ReplyDelete
  5. the Dennis Haysbert baby and the Brad Pitt baby both look like they have really weird early bald patterns. Not like a bald baby pattern of hair just growing in but like they are losing hair in the front and will be the kids that shave their whole head at 18 or 19 because they don't want to look like they are 40 quite yet.

    I would personally try to see how good the software actually is and try to screw it up by seeing what a baby with oscar the grouch or cookie monster looked like. That would be the best

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog