Thursday, November 06, 2008

A lost meme

N

o, not "Lost" the TV show. A meme that's been around for a while and died down. I found it at The Daily Meme.

Pet Peeves:
Repetitive noises, incorrect English, asking "What?" and having the person repeat the last word they said instead of starting from the beginning.

Favorite Sounds: Evan's laughter, Hugh Laurie's voice, music

Favorite Candy: Twix, Green Apple SweetTart pops, Dark chocolate pomegranate thingees

Biggest Fears: Evan dying before me, being dependent on someone physically, Evan growing up to be a criminal/drug user/unemployed/single father/etc

Biggest Challenges: Walking, Sleeping, Not losing my mind

Favorite Department Stores: I don't shop unless I have to.

Most Used Words:
What?, So?, BOY!

Favorite Pizza Toppings: Bacon, extra cheese, mushrooms

Favorite Cartoon Characters: Pucca, Chowder, Early from Squidbillies

Movies Recently Watched: Iron Man, The Host, that one with Don Cheadle in Africa...

Favorite Fruits: Mango, Pear, Green Apple

Favorite Vegetables: Broccoli, Green Beans, Potatoes


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog