Wednesday, November 05, 2008

A funny

C

ourtesy of the peeps at JJHF.

I started a thread called "The negro won" and I told them that Mommy Dearest will not be leaving the house for a week because she's afraid of a Redneck Uprising.

Here's one of the replies that I got. (Click to Enlarge)



I've been out today, in spite of MD's paranoid advice.

No one hit me over the head.

No one called me "Nigger".

No one acted any different than they do any other day.

Evan said a lot of people at his school were happy. Especially the teachers, because they're hoping for a salary boost.

So life goes on...


1 comment:

  1. Casto - Wow. You can't really understand a black person's mind having never been black.

    I personally did not expect to be attacked, but had I grown up during the civil rights movement, when people where being spit on and had fire hoses pointed on them or had to look at the ground instead of into a white person's eyes, I might feel like my mother does.

    Shit happens. Remember Rodney King? Remember when everybody went crazy after the verdict was read? Do you remember that they are STILL burning down black churches? Do you remember the Jena 6?

    Black people get crazy sometimes and so do white people. I can't predict what the more extreme/racist members of your race will do.

    YOU don't see the world that way, but a lot of people do. It's not going to change anytime soon, IMO.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog