Monday, November 10, 2008

Dear Male Readers

I

f a woman asks you what kind of cologne you're wearing, what do you think?

Because yesterday at Wal-Mart I asked the Silver Fox @ the door what kind of cologne he wore.

I thought it smelled good and wanted to get it for Evan for Christmas.

Apparently, the men at JJHF think that if a woman asks what cologne you're wearing, it means she wants to have sex with you.

The women think that the men are thinking that, so they don't ask.

In case you're wondering, I totally would have done "Old Guy". He was hot for a senior citizen. But I wasn't actually thinking that. I did tell him that he smelled good, though.

:-)


5 comments:

  1. lol! I have asked many a guy what cologne he has on, and I didn't want not one of them! Some people just need to get over themselves.

    But, I'm bad though, I have asked a guy to straight turn around so I could see his derrier because his jeans looked so nice. And, no, I wasn't into him either. lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delle - So you're a tease. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet you made the old guy's day, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elle - Curve

    Carol - How could I not have? ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog