Saturday, November 08, 2008

Custom blog design CONTEST!

I

was reading Jade's blog and she had a link to a contest. So, I went to My Design Workbench and Cathy is having a contest in celebration of her pregnancy. I would be depressed beyond belief if I found out I was having another child, but I'm happy for Cathy and her husband, LOL.

Here are the prizes:

First Prize:

Custom Design of Your Blog with:
- customized header
- either three or two columns
- 125x125 Entrecard/Grab-Link To Me logo with code
- a mini-digi scrap of your photo posted on the page
- any special request

{This comes with installation too providing I would have to login as you in your account so the work can be done.}

Note: First Prize is open to account with BLOGGERS only.

Second Prize:

- customized header
- 125x125 Entrecard/Grab-Link To Me logo with code

{No installation required but you have to provide me the exact size of your header before hand}

Third Prize:

- $8.00 cash transferred to your Paypal account

Fourth:


- $5.00 cash transferred to your Paypal account

Fifth:

- a 125x125 Entrecard logo (excluding code)

So, head on over to My Design Workbench and enter! :-)


Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog