Friday, October 24, 2008

Movie Meme²

I

was just checking my comments and saw that someone had arrived here from a Google search of "Movie Meme".

I read my original post and decided to do it again because I'm procrastinating on doing my High Five post (There are 2 weeks worth of links there) and so that I won't have to think of anything to write tomorrow or whenever (it's 10/12 night right now).

1.Name a movie that you have seen more than 10 times. Underworld

2.Name a movie that you’ve seen multiple times in the theater. My answer has not changed.

3.Name an actor who would make you more inclined to see a movie. Cary Grant. After I saw him in that first movie (don't remember which one it was), I search for him on the schedule. There are a lot of movies of his that I would not have otherwise watched.

4.Name an actor who would make you less likely to see a movie. Ben Affleck. I recorded some POS on Sci-Fi last night because of Rose McGowan (not that I'm a huge fan, but I recognized her name among the actors) and as soon as I saw that I was supposed to believe that anyone would hire Affleck as the Sheriff of a town, I deleted it. Didn't even finish it.

5.Name a movie that you can and do quote from. The Matrix and any Tyler Perry movie with Madea.

6.Name a movie musical that you know all of the lyrics to all of the songs. Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory

7.Name a movie that you have been known to sing along with. See above

8.Name a movie that you would recommend everyone see. The Bishop's Wife (Cary Grant). It's a cute Christmas movie.

9.Name a movie that you own. Shoot Em Up

10.Name an actor that launched his/her entertainment career in another medium but surprised you with his/her acting chops. Sela Ward. She started as a model. I've seen her in stuff before "House", but since her role of "Stacy" (House's ex-GF) I never would have thought she didn't start out to be an actress.

11.Have you ever seen a movie in a drive-in? If so, what? No

12.Ever made out in a movie? Yes. The movie was Falling Down.

13.Name a movie that you keep meaning to see but just haven’t yet gotten around to it. Casablanca. I actually recorded it, but I never got around to watching it. I wanted to see it. To see Ingrid Bergman in something besides Indiscreet.

14.Ever walked out of a movie? No.

15.Name a movie that made you cry in the theater. I rarely see movies in the theater. But movies generally only make me cry when I have PMS. Like "A Beautiful Mind". I gave myself a headache crying over that movie, LOL.

16.What’s the last movie you saw in the theater? One of the Star Wars movies. I guess it was the last one?

17.What’s your favorite/preferred genre of movie? Thriller

18.What’s the first movie you remember seeing in the theater? My answer hasn't changed.

19.What movie do you wish you had never seen? Devil's Rejects. I think that's the one directed by Rob Zombie. It was so gory. I like thriller, not gore. I don't watch anything that Zombie is involved in because of that POS.

20.What is the weirdest movie you enjoyed? Evolution. Yes, I have it on DVD and yes we still watch it sometimes.

21.What is the scariest movie you’ve seen? I wasn't exactly scared, but in one of the Scream (I think) movies, Jada Pinkett's character was killed in a movie theater full of people and everyone was cheering. That kind of horrified me because everyone in the theater thought it was part of a "show". I, unfortunately, am able to imagine crap like that actually happening to me.

22.What is the funniest movie you’ve seen?
I don't know what the funniest movie I've ever seen is, but Iron Man made me laugh out loud several times. It would have been more enjoyable if I wouldn't have had to pause the movie to explain the jokes to Evan.

That's it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog