Tuesday, October 14, 2008

It's a sunny day today

S

uddenly, I hear the Emergency Warning Sirens.

I continue to sit here because...nothing ever happens here and the internal closet is so filled with crap that we couldn't cram ourselves in there before the tornado hit anyway.

Then I hear a recorded voice saying something.

I open my door and hear

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*
THIS IS A TEST OF THE EMERGENCY WARNING SYSTEM. THIS IS ONLY A TEST.
*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

I'm currently re-reading "The Wastelands: Dark Tower III" so it reminded me of Shardik the dying bear.

Oh! I got it on video. I am currently wearing a wife beater and underwear, so no appearance from me. But listen to what I've been hearing for the past 15 minutes.



Yes, it's still going on...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog