Saturday, October 25, 2008

21 cigarettes in 56 hours.

I

normally smoke a pack to a pack and a half every day (20 to 30 cigarettes).

First, I started not smoking when I drive.
Then I started not smoking when I'm sitting at the computer.
Then I started not smoking for at least an hour after I eat.

I'm trying to break the habits of when I smoke, see?

Today, Evan said "Momma, please smoke for both of our sakes."
Me - You want me to die, is that it?
Evan - Everybody dies.
Me - But you want me to die of lung cancer.
Evan - You've got to die of something.
Me - FINE! I'll go get some cigarettes, but you're coming with me. (He's on punishment for his report card)
Evan - I don't want to go!
Me - How do I know you won't watch TV or get on the computer or leave the house while I'm gone?
Evan - Because I won't know when you'll be back. It's not like I can CTRL + ALT + Delete your session and have it back up when you come in the house or something.
Me - Uh huh, you're going with me.

So I went and bought a pack. Then I made him put some Windshield Wiper Fluid (or whatever) in the WWF place (I don't know what it's called) before I left because for the past few days my WWF tank has been empty and my windshield is dirty. I guess I was throwing a fit because complaining a little because:

Evan - OMG! Smoke a cigarette! You have them now!
Me - SHUT UP! I'll smoke when I feel like it. You're not the boss of me!

So I came home.

Waited 15 minutes.

Smoked a cigarette.

That is all.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog