Monday, September 15, 2008

What??? I can't buleedis.


E

arlier tonight I gave Evan a badly needed haircut. Told him to go take a shower. Post shower, he yelled down to me "I'm staying up here to watch TV".

So I just crept up the stairs holding an empty water bottle in my mouth so that I could bust into Evan's room, suck all of the air out of the bottle, and scare him half to death. (He always jumps when I suck all of the air out of the bottle, HA!)

Guess what I found when I got upstairs?

No.

He's asleep.

With his lights off.

And the TV is off too!

So not only did I NOT get to scare him, but I didn't even get to yell at him for running up my electricity bill.

What the hell?

;-)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog