Sunday, September 28, 2008

Product Reviews


I

love freebies (who doesn't). I order so many freebies that I get something in the mail virtually every day.

Today I got one of the new Kashi Cookies. It was Oatmeal & Dark Chocolate. I decided to try it because it was free I LOVE Kashi Go Lean cereal. I usually add raisins to it and it's soooooooo good that I don't even mind that it's good for me, LOL.

The cookie?

Well, normally when I get a freebie, Evan has to beg me for half of it. Like the FiberOne cereal bar. So good. I've bought a box. And I'll buy more too!

Anyway, the cookie was jank. (Disgusting, for those of you who don't watch Tori & Dean.)

Something about me that you might not know is that I have a very mild (IMHO) case of OCD. So when I'm drinking a soda from a can, I slurp really hard so that that little bit of soda isn't left around the rim, nodamene? When I'm eating something that might cause crumbs, I inhale as I bite so that crumbs will be sucked into my mouth instead of falling into my bra.

So when I inhaled before this bite of cookie, it smelled/tasted like the crap we used to feed the hamster. I felt like I could taste every one of those 7 grains, and 83 more besides. Not even the chocolate made it taste better.

I gave Evan the rest of the cookie.

Evan - Well, I didn't really like it, but if you're not going to eat it, I will.

That's saying something. That boy will eat anything. (except beans...)

So my advice to you is to make sure you get 35% of your daily fiber intake from one of the FiberOne cereal bars and if you want 7 whole grains, get the Kashi Go Lean cold cereal.

Unless you happen to be one of those vegetarian/raw food eaters. You might like the cookies if you haven't tasted a peanut butter cookie in a while...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog