Friday, August 15, 2008

High Five Friday - 8/15/08

H

ere are this week's High 5s, in no particular order:

Good and Crazy People for this post. How can I not show love to someone who has shown love to me?!?

Karlonia for the post about an ENGLISH Professor who wants to legitimize spelling errors. I can't even believe this crap.

iLike By iMike for the Bad Ad Placement? post. :-)

Steven Video for the Flashdance Stop Motion Recreation Using Action Figure post.

Odd Planet for this post. :-)

Holy Cuteness for the Two Faced Kitten post. I've never seen anything like that before!

Steven Humor for the Super Mario in His Pants post. Mature Content. I would be careful about where I'm looking at this. NSFW or Kids. Don't say I didn't warn you!

Lazy Goy for this "Disturbing Video". You know how much I love Hugh Laurie & House, MD. But I find this amusing anyway. :-)


Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog