Thursday, July 31, 2008

Total Bee Ess. I'm not a Capricorn






Your True Birth Month Is January



Loyal

Anti-Social

Logical

Easily jealous

Loves children They obviously haven't met me!

Rather reserved

Highly attentive Do whut, now?

Likes to criticize No, I like to help!

Needs close friends No, not really.

Ambitious and serious HA!

Smart, neat and organized ROTFLMFAO!

Hardworking and productive

Loves to teach and be taught Nooooooooooo. I love to learn. On my own. Without anyone else breathing down my neck!

Quiet unless excited or tensed

Sensitive and has deep thoughts

Knows how to make others happy

Searches for the greatest romance ???????? Is searching for a mind blowing orgasm the same thing?

Resistant to illnesses but prone to colds Multiple Sclerosis and I haven't had a cold in years.

Romantic but has difficulties expressing love

Always looking at people's flaws and weaknesses I'm not looking, but they're so easy to see...



I'm technically a Libra, but I don't think that really fits me either.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog