Thursday, July 31, 2008

Thursday Thirteen - 7/31/08

F

ollowing are 13 of my favorite quotes & clips from A Bit of Fry and Laurie.




1. Stephen Fry as a Barber - Which of sir's manifold hairs would he care to place in my professional care for the purposes of securing an encutment?


2. Sophisticated Song



3. Stephen: You have a daughter, I believe?
Hugh: Yeah. Yeah, Henrietta.
Stephen: Did he, did he? I'm sorry to hear that.

4. I'm in love with Steffi Graff


5. Stephen Fry as a school Headmaster - I can't pretend to be much of a judge of poetry. I'm an English teacher, not a homosexual.

6. Hugh: Then I was Princess Anne's assistant for a while, but I chucked that in because it was obvious they were never going to make me Princess Anne, no matter how well I did the job. It was a question of who you were, rather than how well you did, you know, and I hate that.

7. Control & Tony - Lie Detector


8. Stephen: [General] What does it say on the name plate on my desk Jacobson?
Hugh: [Jacobson] "The Buck Stops At My Ass" sir.

9. The Word "Gay"


10. Stephen: I suppose if I am honest I, erm, I use my penis as a sort of car substitute.

11. Slightly Mad


12. Stephen: Secret vices? I don't know. Rather too fond of chocolate Hob Nobs. My wife tells me I overdo the heroin. Otherwise, not really.

13. Stephen: Well, I was born Mary Patterson, but then I married and naturally took my husband's name, so now I'm Neil Patterson.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog