Sunday, July 27, 2008

I stole this meme from



R

eyapot. :-)


First Now and Last



First


* First name:
Angelika

* First screen name:
Idunoh

* First funeral:
My father's

* First kiss:
3 inch penis dude

* First love:
He who shall not be named



Last


* Last beverage drank:
White Grape Crystal Light

* Last food consumed:
Fruity Pebbles

* Last phone call:
Probably MD

* Last time showered:
Yesterday

* Last CD played:
I don't play CDs, except for the "Mixed Tape" ones that I burn.

* Last website visited:
Fragments of thought...A piece of life :-)


Now


* Single or taken:
single

* Gender:
Female

* Birthday:
10/10

* Sign:
Libra

* Shoe size:
I wear an 8.5, but a 9 feels so good I buy a 10.

* Thinking about:
Waking up The Boy


Participants:

1.) Me and Mine
2.) Creative in Me
3.) Little Peanut
4.) For the LOVE of Food
5.) Pea in a Pod
6.) SugarMagnolias
7.) Blogsilog
8.) Captured Memories
9.) Cherry’s Comfort Zone
10.) Thinking Out Loud
11.) Wishing and Hoping
12.) Buzzy Me
13.) My Precious Niche
14.) Just Me.. Eds
15.) Eds Mommy Life
16.) Can of Thoughts
17.) Designs By Vhiel
18.) Vhiel's Corner
19.) Anything and Everything in Between
20.) Sheng's Simple Thoughts
21.) Emjei Says
22.) fragments of thoughts..a piece of life
23.)Angelika


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog