Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Eureka Premiers Tonight!

I

have been sleeping through watching the marathon on SciFi all day today!

If you've never seen Eureka before, it's a show about a single dad (16? year old daughter) who is Sheriff of a little known town (I think it's in Oregon?) where all the smartest scientists live & work. Crazy things happen all the time and watching Sheriff Jack Carter figure out those mysteries with his relatively low IQ of 111 (in comparison to the other citizens of Eureka) is hilarious! Looking at Colin Ferguson is an added bonus. :-)

Check it out! New episodes are Mondays at 9 pm EST.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog