Thursday, July 03, 2008

Anyway...



I

've been watching a lot of TV (duh). But with yesterday's comment frustration, I didn't post about any of it.

So there's this channel TruTV that I'd heard about. I had seen advertisements for shows on the network but I didn't think I had it. I should probably tell you that I delete 80% of the channels from my TV's memory. There is no need for me to see HSN, QVC, The Weather Channel, etc when I'm just channel surfing.

Anyway, I found TruTV on my channel list, so I 'added' it and watched "World's Dumbest Criminals" It CRACKED ME THE FARK UP!

There was one dude who was drunk & fell and hit his head. I swear I was crying from laughter. It took me 20 minutes to stop laughing. I thought I'd suffocate.

Here's a clip that I didn't see on the show, but it gives you an idea of what the show is about. I now record the series. I LOVE to laugh. :-)



So, yeah.

I had originally planned to talk about ALL the shows I've been watching, but there's something else I have to tell you AND I realized that each show can be a different post (scheduled) so there's new content every day but I don't necessarily have to think of it on the spot, LOL.

What I wanted to tell you is that yesterday's Haloscan Snafu really "affected" me. It shouldn't have.

When I started blogging, no one was reading my blog. I cared, but not so much that I stopped writing (Remind you of anyone, GURU???). Don't get me wrong, I LOVE getting comments. I LOVE knowing that someone else is reading my nonsense. But I hate thinking that I HAVE to have an audience to continue to express myself.

Blogging shouldn't be about that. When people other than my JJHF peeps would read my blog, I used to get such an unexpected thrill to find someone new. Now I find myself checking for comments several times a day to hear what my new "blogging peeps" think of my latest post.

I'm like a junkie.

I don't like that feeling.

But I'm not going to stop blogging...AS IF & perish the thought. I just have to approach it with a different attitude.

I don't know how to phrase it.

But when I say "I write for myself." I need to be able to mean it!






Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog