Saturday, June 21, 2008

YAY for thieving relatives! :-)


M

y favorite aunt has worked at a particular place for about 20 years. She always comes home with stuff that she 'gets' from them. When I worked at a hotel as a housekeeper I used to bring home almost empty rolls of toilet paper or unopened beer that I found in the fridge. It's a fringe benefit of a shitty job as far as I'm concerned.

Anyway, since I've had all these stinky workmen in and out of my house lately, I've gone through 2 (TWO) bottles of Odoban and I can't stand it. So I asked if she could bring me one of those automatic airspray thingees that they have at her job.

She did!

Unfortunately, she brought me Bayberry as the scent. I prefer Baby Powder or Clean Linen or something like that. But beggars can't be choosers. I'll just look for refills at Wal-Mart or whatever when I get the chance.

And Bayberry is better than Sour Sweat & Cigar scent, nodamene? It goes off Automatically every 15 minutes. Evan likes the scent. I think it smells like 70s cologne. *shudder*

Whatever.

**Update** OMG! I put the sprayer up on the wall right next to the door. It goes off every 15 minutes. Last night it kept scaring me half unto death every time it sprayed because the little click that accompanies the spray kept sounding like someone was trying to open my front door.

So we will be turning off the sprayer at night so I don't have a heart attack...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog