Friday, June 20, 2008

High Five Friday - 6/20/08

Y

es, I know it's been a while since I've done a High Five Friday, but I have a new Firefox add-on called ReminderFox and now it will remind me every Friday to do it & it will remind me on the 30th of every month to do my EntreCard Link Love posts too! :-)

1. Idiocrasies of the English Language for the "History through Children's Eyes" post.

2. Steven Humour for this post and this post.

3. What Comes Next for this post because I agree with his assessment.

4. Makes you laugh for Cloudy Urine, Sadist Freeway Signs, and Free Speech Rulez.

5. WhyRUStalkingMe for this hilarious post.

6. VideoGum for "Hugh Laurie is Not Like Us" because I gotta give love to anyone who talks about my imaginary lover.

7. Jillian Approved for her post about "What I Should Have Said".

8. Karlonia.com for Axioms & Cliches.

9. Sosuna-o-Lata for Victory is Mine! Girl Power. :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog