Thursday, June 19, 2008

FINE! I won't comment on your blog anymore!

W

hat do you think when you take the time to comment on someone's blog and then they delete it?

I'm not talking about using profanity or saying something rude, I mean a regular comment.

I've noticed this a few times.

But this is one of the blogs I visited every day.

Until now.

What, you don't like me stating the obvious? You think my intelligence makes all your other readers feel stupid?

Fine.

Kiss my lumpy ass. You don't have to worry about any more comments that SHOULD BE OBVIOUS TO ANYONE WITH HALF A BRAIN from me anymore.

The rest of y'all, have a nice day. :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog