Saturday, May 17, 2008

I scared Evan. HA!

Bubble Bath


I

went upstairs to take a bath (I'm usually a shower person) and Evan had his TV on, light on, and he was asleep.

I screamed "WAKE UP!" He proceeded to wave his hands and kick his feet like he was being attacked by bees. LMFAO!

Then I told him to get up, wash his face & brush his teeth because he avoids all personal hygiene tasks on weekends or in the summer unless I specifically tell him to do it.

After he got some fresh batteries for his toothbrush & brushed his teeth, he came back downstairs to watch the "big" tv.

Me - Did you wash your face?
Evan - *stammering* Uh, yes.
Me - I don't believe you, come here and let me smell it.
Evan - Do you want me to go wash it first?
Me - Uh, yes!

I bought him some acne wash to clear up his "baby acne" (it looks like the kind of acne that newborn babies have) and head off the teenage pizza face. I didn't have many pimples as a teen, but he seems to take after his sperm donor physically so I don't want him to have to go through all that acne shit (and bad school pictures) if it can be avoided.

Whatever.

I know I'm shallow. But he's so beautiful. Like me. Why shouldn't we look our best???

S'what I thought! ;-p


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog