Monday, May 19, 2008

House Season Finale

W

e just finished watching it. I liked it.

You shouldn't read this if you haven't watched it yet.

I do not care that Cutthroat Bitch (Amber) is dead. In fact, it would not disappoint me at all if Wilson got so mad at House (blaming him for something that isn't/wasn't his fault) that he quit PPH and went somewhere else.

I still haven't forgiven him for lying to House in Season 3, LOL.

Honestly, I don't need Cameron or Chase either. I like the adversarial relationship between House & Foreman. I enjoy the interplay between House & Cuddy. The new team (Kutner, 13 & the other guy) don't get on my nerves (yet).

I'm excited to see what happens next season.

I will also enjoy seeing new interviews with Hugh on Craig Ferguson & Ellen when it's time for Season 5 to begin. :-)



----------------
Now playing: Yael Naïm - New Soul
via FoxyTunes


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog