Thursday, May 08, 2008

FYI - I might not be around much

Libraries almost invariably contain long aisles with rows of books.Image via Wikipedia


T

oday we had another Tornado Warning. Evan got home at 11:30 (while MD was here eating her Chinese take-out. Her first outing since being in the hospital.)

Anyway, after she left, we went to the Post Office to get some Forever Stamps, went to wash all the comforters & then went to the library.

I got 8 books.

Evan doesn't think I can read 8 books in 2 weeks. I can read at least 14 books in 2 weeks if I read instead of surf the internet.

So I will be reading just to show that boy that I can quit the internet any time.

Really.

I can.

:-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog