Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Ok, sure.

Monaco tagged me with this viral linking thing.

I have randomly selected 5 of you below to be tagged and I hope that you will similarly publish this post in your blog. You have to tag 5 other bloggers and just keep adding on to the list. It’s really easy! Tag others and see your Technorati Authority increase exponentially!

And what are the benefits of Viral Linking:
1.) One of the fastest ways to see your Technorati Autho explode!;
2.) Increase your Google Page Rank fast;
3.) Attract large volume of new traffic to your site;
4.) Build your community;
5.) Make new friends!




Blognation, Pinoytek, Reyna, Bluep, Kotsengkuba, Buraot, Iris, Banco De Reyna ,Mitch, Melai, Malen, Beng, Sasha , PusangMaganda, Ely, Roerure, Dak, Monaco, Angelika, ADD YOUR NAME HERE

I do not tag people. If you want to join, copy the list & post it on your blog. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog