Wednesday, April 23, 2008

I Love being tagged.

Can you smell the sarcasm?

Lisa C tagged me.

The Rules:

*Link the person who tagged you.
*Mention the rules in your blog.
*The fun part ~ Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks about yourself.
*Tag 6 other bloggers and link them.
*Leave a comment letting them know you tagged them and that's it!

1. I don't roll over when I sleep.
2. The nails on my left hand are 5mm long (I'm guessing), all the ones on the right hand keep breaking off even though I'm LEFT handed.
3. I don't like my feet. But I have a foot fetish.
4. I love cleaning my ears. It's almost as good as sex.
5. I wonder about stupid things. Like why they call cocaine "blow" when they sniff it?
6. I hate being tagged.

I'm not tagging anyone. If you want to do it, do it.

I usually do the tags from people who tag me because they actually comment on my blog because I appreciate their comments.

But I got over tagging people when I started getting tagged all the damned time & didn't feel right about tagging the same 5 people over and over. Also, it seems like all my blog friends go to the same blogs I do so it would be redundant all over again. (That was a joke. Redundant. All over again. Get it?)

I'm going to watch Top Chef.

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog