Wednesday, April 23, 2008

I Love being tagged.

Can you smell the sarcasm?

Lisa C tagged me.

The Rules:

*Link the person who tagged you.
*Mention the rules in your blog.
*The fun part ~ Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks about yourself.
*Tag 6 other bloggers and link them.
*Leave a comment letting them know you tagged them and that's it!

1. I don't roll over when I sleep.
2. The nails on my left hand are 5mm long (I'm guessing), all the ones on the right hand keep breaking off even though I'm LEFT handed.
3. I don't like my feet. But I have a foot fetish.
4. I love cleaning my ears. It's almost as good as sex.
5. I wonder about stupid things. Like why they call cocaine "blow" when they sniff it?
6. I hate being tagged.

I'm not tagging anyone. If you want to do it, do it.

I usually do the tags from people who tag me because they actually comment on my blog because I appreciate their comments.

But I got over tagging people when I started getting tagged all the damned time & didn't feel right about tagging the same 5 people over and over. Also, it seems like all my blog friends go to the same blogs I do so it would be redundant all over again. (That was a joke. Redundant. All over again. Get it?)

I'm going to watch Top Chef.

Night!

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog