Wednesday, April 09, 2008

I'm tired, y'all.

I woke up this morning at 5:30 or something after a very restless night.

I've been up all day.

Washing dishes.

Vacuuming.

Dropping cards.

Playing Mario Party, LOL.

MD came over at about 11:30 & invited me & Evan to dinner. She said she tried to find the cut of beef that I like for roast beef, but she couldn't so she was going to make some meatloaf & real mashed potatoes for ME.

We took a load of red clothes to her house to wash.

We had I had meat loaf, bbq ribs, mashed potatoes & green cabbage with red pepper flakes.

Evan had Meatloaf, corn, meatloaf, potatoes & meatloaf. I think he ate a single bite of cabbage. When he was a toddler, he loved boiled cabbage so MD used to make it for him all the time. I cook it with butter & salt, she cooks it with sugar & red pepper. I think he's gotten used to my cooking so he's not really into the way she cooks the cabbage anymore.

Anyway, since the pollen turned my car yellow, we took some allergy pills before we went outside (thank God Evan reminded me or I'd have been sneezing up a storm) but with the combination of carbs & allergy pills, I've been ready for a nap for a few hours. I just didn't want to go to sleep too early & wake up in the middle of the night.

I did remember to put some of that Icy Hot gel on my knees before I left. (I LOVE that stuff. It works so well on my arthritis pain!) But since MD had her freaking doors open instead of the A/C, it was hot in there, so I laid on the floor because it was cooler.

Before I went there, my retarded knee was hurting more (My left leg is the one I have to drag. The one that bounces up & down like I'm nervous or impatient all the time.) But I had to get on my knees to get up off of the floor & now my right one is hurting.

And I forgot to put the ICY Hot on my back. She has that really squishy furniture that you just sink into. Which is NOT good for my back.

Whatever.

I forgot what I was going to say.

Oh! Once a month (or so) I tape the VH1 countdown to see if there are any new songs I want. I decided to tape the BET top 10 countdown yesterday.

1) I like the dude in Mariah Carey's video (Touch my body). But the song is a little creepy.

2) Ray J (Brandy's brother & Kim Kardashian's sex tape partner) had a song on there that was so laced with profanity that they had to bleep practically every word. Even Snoop doesn't say things that filthy. I don't even know what the song was about there was so much bleeped out. It's a waste of air time, IMO.

You know how comedians like Bill Cosby said that if you couldn't be funny without cussing, then you weren't funny? Well I think if you have to put out something so profanity laced that half of the song is bleeped or muted out, you're trying too hard to be "Gangsta" & you need to go back to making sex tapes because you're not a "real" artist.

Pisses me off.

I'm going to bed.

Bye! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog