Monday, April 07, 2008

I hope you used the right e-mail address

when you commented on my blog.

Because I just sent 200 credits to my top 4 commenters for the month of April.

Yes, I know it's only 7 days old, but if you've commented that much in 7 days, you'll probably comment like that for the rest of the month.

The lucky recipients of my generosity are:

Jillian - 12 comments
Monique - 6 comments (Even though she's on vacation, she still made the list, LOL.)
Freelance Guru - 6 comments
Casto Creations - 5 comments.

That's from 4/1 - today @ 5:26 pm.

I don't expect to do this often.

But I won that caption contest.

Have you read the Entrecard blog lately?

They're going to start a new pricing system within the next 24 hours. So y'all might want to hold onto those credits until you see what happens with pricing of ads.

That is all.

You may continue with your regularly scheduled Power Dropping. :-)

----------------
Now playing: Amy Winehouse - Fuck Me Pumps


via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog