Friday, April 11, 2008

High Five Friday 4/11/08

Another Friday! Time for some High Fives. :-)

Motherwise for this post.

Tumawa Kabayan because I enjoyed these booties. NSFW.

Truth in Context. Gotta love a fellow Oprah Hater, LOL. Seriously, the video is ultra right wing, but I don't disagree.

Makes you laugh for posting these commercials.

Happy Family Matters for this important post.

Karlonia for her 4th English Lesson.

Cats because these white lion cubs are so adorable.

Websites to Computers for this post. I was able to change my desktop. Now all of my music folders are the same color, anything to do with my blog is the same color & all of my PSP folders are the same color. I LOVE IT.



Dot Com Mogul for this post. I now know that I am primarily Left Brained, but without necessarily trying, I can switch to my Right Brain. For me, the first time I see it, it's counter clockwise. Then I read & look back @ the photo & it's clockwise. That kind of stuff is interesting to me. :-)

Kevin because he really made me want to give him a hug with this post. He's a special guy and not in the same way that my left leg is special, LOL.

Lisa's World a) it has to do with Wal-mart & 2) it's unbelievable. See it here.

Fabulously Jinxed because I had no idea that I had to hire a special team to take care of my girly parts. (Guys might not want to watch this one, LOL.)

Slacker Heaven because this just made me laugh. :-)

Find out how to give your High-Five Fridays here!

The purpose of this meme is to give high-fives to 5 people, posts, blogs and/or websites you've admired during the week. I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 5 high-fives on Friday. Trackbacks, pings, linky widgets, comment links accepted!

Visiting fellow High-Fivers is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your High-Fives in others comments (please note if NWS).

Find more High-Five Friday folks here!

----------------
Now playing: Rick Ross Ft. Jay-Z & Young Jeezy - Hustlin (Remix)
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog