Saturday, April 19, 2008

For all you Tyler Perry Fans


H

e is one of the finalists to be one of Time Magazines 100 most influential people of 2008.

You can vote for him HERE.

There are other people too, of course, like Oprah. I voted her least influential even though, unfortunately, she'll probably end up in the top 10 or some shit.

You can vote as many times as you want!

Check out the entire list if you have the patience, I DO NOT so I only clicked until I saw Mr. Perry.

That is all.

**Update 4/21/08** - I noticed a lot of spam comments on Time's site when I was looking for TP. I guess if Time Magazine isn't immune to the occasional idiot, I should consider myself lucky that I haven't had more spam.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog