Friday, April 04, 2008

Brits are taking over American TV!!!

This might be old news to you, but I just watched last night's Craig Ferguson.

Did you know that the guy who plays Eli Stone (Johnny Lee Miller. That's an American sounding name if ever I heard one, LOL.) is British?? I didn't. I had NO CLUE.

When I watched Bionic Woman, Michelle Ryan's accent crept through sometimes. (Like when she said "paasta" instead of "pasta".)

Hugh Laurie says some words in a very odd accent. It's not necessarily British, but it's not American, either.

Lena Headly from the Terminator: Sarah Connor Chronicles is British. (Remember her in the movie "300"?)

I don't even know who else is British. I would NEVER have guessed that Sarah Connor or Eli Stone were Brits. They have excellent accents.

Now I have to go watch yesterday's Eli Stone.

Ta!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog