Saturday, April 19, 2008

All week I've been sleepy


I

just realized that I forgot to put up my High Fives yesterday. Maybe because I went to sleep right after Dr. Who and before that I was taking MD to the dude who fixed her car.

I'm about to take my car to him to get a new (to me) radiator for $90. So I will once again be car-less. He said he'll have it finished tomorrow. I'll believe it when I get it.

So all together, I've spent $230 on my hoopty this month. That is not including $30 to fill up the effing gas tank. :-(

I'll have my Saturday High Fives up later.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog