Monday, March 10, 2008

Show some love to CardioGirl!

I read her post today.

I've blogged, occasionally, about my depression. It's one of the joyous symptoms/side effects of Multiple Sclerosis.

But I don't think that anyone who hasn't been depressed can really understand what it's like.

I tried to explain it to Mommy Dearest (She's so blessed that she's NEVER experienced it) once by saying "It's the lack of hope that's the worst. Like if I won 50 million dollars in the lottery & met Prince & got personal guitar lessons & had mind blowing sex, I'd still want to die. It's as if NOTHING will ever make me happy again. That's what it feels like."

CardioGirl is feeling "Worn Out" right now.

So just stop by her blog and show her some love, please.

Sometimes it's the little things that make all the difference!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog