Monday, March 10, 2008

Alexandra tagged me!

*UPDATE* this is the 3rd time I've edited the title of this post. Alexandra tagged me, but in my sidebar I call her Anastasia. I always remembered that because it has something to do with a Prince song. I'm losing my mind!!! Read the comments, LOL.*

It's her first meme. So I'm cooperating. Because I don't think she knows how much I hate being tagged.

Even though she spelled my name Angelica.

But I think Beckii might have told her to do that, because she spells it right in her sidebar...

Entyway

5 random things about me:
1. All day today I've been cracking the eff up because I was sitting here earlier & told Evan to be quiet (or something) and he got up really fast and started running over here like he was going to do something to me. Next thing I know, he's flat on the floor because he tripped over something he left on the floor.

I had to hold my breath, because I didn't know if he was hurt.

Then he said "Well, that was funny." & I started cracking up!

OMG. My eyes are tearing up. Every few minutes I think about it and just start laughing really hard and he's like "DON'T THINK ABOUT ME FALLING!"

Ha! He cracks me up. That wasn't really about me, but I just had to tell it.


Reply | Copy This



2.


Reply | Copy This



3.


Reply | Copy This



4.


Reply | Copy This



5.


Reply | Copy This




5 places I want to see or see again:

1. Berlin (again)
2. Prague
3. New Mexico (again)
4. Atlanta, Ga (again)
5. Japan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog