Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Pucca

I don't normally like cartoons, but every once in a while I find one I like.

Pucca is one of the shows Evan got me hooked on. He was always talking about Garu & Abyo (the Bruce Lee look alike) so finally, I agreed to watch it one day.

I fell in love with it. Now I record it for ME. Screw Evan, LOL. I don't care if he gets to see the new episodes before I delete them, LOL.

Pucca is a little Japanese girl that is in love with Garu, a little ninja boy. He acts like he can't stand her. He's always running away from her or hiding. But she always gets him in the end and gives him a kiss.

She lives in a little village with 3 fathers. One is black, one looks Italian, and I don't remember what the other father looks like right this second.

Anyway, Santa is in every episode.

The Police Chief is Abyo's father & after everything he says, he says "Over."

Abyo rips his shirt in half in every episode.

And Pucca kicks ass every episode. (Maybe that's why I like it? Girl power!)

It's a really cute show. I don't remember what network, but I know it's Jetix (The same station as Power Freaking Rangers.) I looked it up. It's on Toon Disney. Go HERE to see info about the show.

I love the theme song. I know all the words. I watch it every time instead of zapping through it (unlike most shows I watch).



If you have kids (or if you're a big kid yourself) check it out. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog