Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Fight! Fight!

Not literally.

But anyway, first the backstory.

My "Bug Man" comes on the 2nd Wednesday of every month. He goes to Mommy Dearest's house every other month or something. Every time he comes to my house, he says "Tell your Mom I said 'Hi'"

I always forget.

Until last month. That's when she told me that she got really "upset" and was practically yelling at the poor boy. It was close to Super Tuesday when he went to her house. She asked him if he voted. He said "No." So she gave him a lecture about young people not voting & how it makes her sick. (He's about 25). So then he said he was just going to wait until November but he wasn't voting for Obama if he got the nomination because "Obama is a Muslim".

MD went OFF! Telling him that Obama is NOT a muslim, his father was & that it's so stupid that people hear something about a candidate and believe it without investigating, etc, etc.

So today is the 2nd Wednesday in March. Bug Man day.

The "Fighters"
Bug Man - BG
Landlord - LL
Neighbor Lady who also works for the LL & jumped my car that time I left the light on all night (She's nice) - NL

BG - Oh, you're out of bed today! (I usually leave the door unlocked when it's BG Day so that I don't have to get up.)
Me - I was on my way to take a shower when you knocked. I'm glad you got here now.
NL - How are you feeling?
Me - Pretty good!
Me - *To BG* I heard you had an interesting conversation with my mother the last time you were over there.
BG - *looking embarassed* Uh...yeah. Man, she was PISSED!
Me - LOL. She said she didn't mean to get that "fired up" when she talked to you.
BG - I'm afraid to go over there again!
Me - Oh, she'll probably forget all about it by the next time you see her.
BG - I don't think so! I'll never talk about politics with her again!

So he goes on to spray the house.

NL - I hope Obama wins! I think he's going to.
LL - I don't want him to win! He's a Muslim.
NL - HE IS NOT A MUSLIM HIS DADDY WAS!
Me - That's what he *pointing towards BG* said to piss my mother off.
LL - Naw, he's a Muslim!
NL - He AIN'T A MUSLIM! Hilary Clinton just put that out there trying to get back to controlling the country like she did when Bill was president.
LL - I don't care what you say, I ain't votin' for no muslim!
NL - HE IS NOT A MUSLIM and I AIN'T HAVIN' THIS ARGUMENT WITH YOU BECAUSE I DON'T EVEN VOTE!!

By that time the Bug Guy (poor boy) was done.

LMFAO!

Every time NL comes over here for whatever, LL follows her. She rolls her eyes & says "Here HE comes again. He drives me up the friggin wall!"

They always argue. You'd think they were married, LOL.

But I enjoyed it. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog