Monday, March 17, 2008

Next time you're bored.

Go here.

Although I'm not sure it will do anything but confuse you if you're anything like me.

Look:

Plain English

I am so bored. I'm also kind of cold. I would have thought that Evan would be down here getting on my last nerve, but apparently not.

I want to take a nap.

That is all.

AOLer Translator

IM SO BORAD!1!!1 OMG IMM ALSO KIND OF COLD!!11! WTF I WUD HAEV THOUGHT TAHT EVAN WUD B DOWN H3R3 GETNG ON MAH LAST NERV3 BUT APAERNTLEY NOT
I!11!11 OMG LOL WANT 2 TAEK A NAP
TAHT!1111 WTF SI AL!!!!11 OMG LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog