Monday, March 17, 2008

First day of Spring Break

I slept all night.

WHOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO! (Taking the AD at night is working very well.)

Anyway, I woke up at 6:30 am.

Went to the bathroom.

Went & sat on Evan's bed.

E - Get off.
Me - You can't make me. *kissed him on the cheek*
E - Thank you.

So I go downstairs & watch all the crap that taped last night.

Dropped some Entrecards.

Was totally bored.

Went to the bathroom.

Sat on Evan's bed again.

E - What?
Me - Come downstairs & bother me so I can go back to sleep
E - No
Me - Meanie
E - Whatever
Me *kissed him on the lips* You're so cute. *kissed him on the forehead* So precious.

Went downstairs and screamed "PUNK!"

LOL.

Watched "The Hunt for Red October" with the volume really loud.

He came downstairs.

I told him to stay until I fell asleep & he could hook up his cable again for the week.

So he did.

Mommy Dearest came over yesterday. Maybe I'll talk about that later. For now, I'm going to bother Evan some more. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog