Monday, March 10, 2008

Manic Mondays are Bitches!

Monday's a Bitch

1. Have you ever partaken in a dare? What did it entail? No, I don't do dares. I think the people daring you are wimpy/scared/stupid &/or trying to get you into a bad situation.

2. Do you live with anyone who has any particularly annoying living habits?(eg. leaves toilet seat up,forgets to give messages)
Uh, yeah! My man child. He has all sorts of irritating habits that I have to try to nag out of him.

3. Who's your favorite advertising mascot? (eg. Tony the Tiger,The Michelin Man) Um...I don't think so. I like the car insurance caveman commercials & I like the Sonic Brian & wife commercials, but they aren't really mascots.




4. If you were a high school stereotype,you'd be the...? I was a lot of the stereotypes. Brainiac, Band Geek, Math Club Nerd, Drama Club Person, Popular Bitch (But people mistook my bitchiness for humor), blah. I had friends among all the groups. Even the sluts & druggies....

5. Do you like organic food? I don't care for Organic prices.


Manic Monday

What's your favorite thing to spend money on?
Books, Music & DVDs.

If you could retire tomorrow what would you do? I'm already retired. I blog.

Should anything be censored and if so, what and why? YES! Lots of things. I think we need more stringent controls of websites. I don't think freaks like the 2 Girls should be able to put their brand of filth out there for any & all to see.

Ordinarily, I am Anti-censorship. But I also thing the world is going to hell in a super sonic hand basket & something needs to be done. I just don't know what.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog