Sunday, March 09, 2008

Got an e-mail from my BFF.

She's a workaholic. So it's rare that I get an e-mail from her. She already works full time but now she wants to go back to school to get her Master's Degree on top of that!

And I got new pictures of her kids.

It makes me feel old.

The youngest is 14. I still remember when he was in the womb and kicking her & making foot shaped imprints (or whatever) on her belly. It grossed me out. It looked alien to me, LOL.

Now he's in HS???

*sigh*

Anyway, I'm going to try to get her to guest post on my blog when she has 5 minutes to spare.

We'll see.

I'm taking a xanax & going to bed!

Night. :-)

1 comment:

  1. U know, I'd love to guest blog, but the time it has taken me to type this sentence is the longest I have gone without using the F-word. How clean do I need to keep it? I'm breaking out in a sweat already! Gotta go cuss somebody/something!

    Don't have a #^$*&#^*$& URL so I'm posting as anonymous bu u know this is Ang/Lala/Boom/Sunshine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog