Thursday, March 13, 2008

Sleep MD

Surely you've seen the commercials for this.

So I finally decided to try it. Non habit forming. That was what hooked me.

OH.MY.GOD.

Of course, experience has taught me that sleeping pills (or whatever) don't work as advertised on me. If they do, they only work for a couple of days. So I usually buy the generic brands of sleeping medication. I just check the active ingredients to make sure that they aren't the same so that I can switch up weeks using them.

Anyway, I really didn't expect this to work. But just in case it did, I decided to wait until 11:30 to try it out.

....

It promises a full night of sleep , that you will fall asleep faster & that you will wake up feeling refreshed.

I think it was about 1:30 before I started falling asleep. Notice I say "started." Because I think I woke up every other hour after that.

Then at 6:30 I wake up with Evan holding the alarm clock right by my ear.

Little conehead, LOL.

Anyway, after he left I got up & brushed my teeth.

I don't know what I did all night, but my back was KILLING me. So I decided to lay on the heating pad & watch the crap I taped last night.

I kept falling asleep.

I'd wake up long enough to turn the heating pad off & back on (it goes off after 30 minutes) and then ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

I had already set the DVR to record "The View" because Jeff Foxworthy was on. But at 9:50 I decided to put it on ABC anyway.

Um...

I heard bits & pieces of the "Hot Topics"

Whoopi - White people...wait...yeah, white folks have to be careful how they say things because if you say the something about a white man, it will not be perceived the same way as if you say it about a black person. Black people hear Whatshername ( don't remember) saying that Obama is lucky" and we hear "He'd better consider himself lucky. He should be kissing my ass."

Next I hear - Are you the one with the cold butt?

And I'm thinking "How the hell does the racism have anything to do with the temperature of one's butt??? Do white people thing black people have cold butts or something? WTF!?!?"

Then I hear Babwa Wawa asking Kim Kardashian about her sex tape.

I was very confused.

My back finally felt better & I was tired of falling asleep so I sat up and watched "The View" again.

Apparently, one of Hillary Clinton's campaign people said that Obama is lucky, or something, and it was perceived as racist by people other than Obama so she had to quit & Hillary had to say that she did not agree with the woman at all. (Am I the only one who gets confused about Barack Obama's name? I always call him Obama, but then I remember that it's his last name so I should refer to Mrs. Clinton by her last name too. 1) To be respectful & 2) I don't know either of these people personally.)

Wow. This Sleep MD is like the first day I took xanax. It's apparently all natural, but it's got me effed up in the head like I've had 4 shots of tequila...

Anyway, can we get over this please?

This "Be careful not to say anything that could be offensive to blacks or women."

I hate this PC crap!!!!!

Look, Clinton & Obama have been around for several decades each. They have seen political campaigns before. They've been IN them before, so they know what the fuck to expect. Can we just stop tip toeing around the whole minority thing and talk about the FACTS???

The press has been really easy on Obama. I don't know if it's because they don't want to be perceived as racist or because they just hate Clinton.

No one can name anything that Obama has really done in the senate. He's kind of young to run the WHOLE EFFING COUNTRY.

That's just my opinion, though.

I'm 35. Technically, I could run for president. But I don't think 35 year olds should be running for president. There is something to be said for life experience. That comes with age.

Obama will not be the youngest president we've ever had, but he's pretty close.

I don't know. I admit to having a prejudice against youth.

When I was 13, I had a crush on a 33 year old man.

When I turned 25 (or so), I started liking 45 year old men. 35 was too close to my age.

As I've gotten older, I've realized that it's true what they say about men. They never really mature. They get to 18 & no matter what else they do in life, the hormone crazed BOY is still there under the surface.

Maybe I'm just fooled by the gray hair & wrinkles?

I don't even know what the hell I'm saying.

Bye.

LMAO!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog